Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back to Earth

So yes, it's been almost a year since my last blog post. I have no excuse for this. Clearly I hopped on the blog bandwagon too soon and my interest petered out after two measly little posts.

Having reread my original posts, I feel they are still applicable even though the read-by date has long past. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did writing them.

I thank you, dear reader, for taking the time to read my thoughts today. I promise to include more soon. There are lots of future blog posts swirling in my head right this minute (favorite things, cool fashion finds, recipes for traditional Welsh soups, book reviews, green living advice, and so much more). But alas, it's off to a Grey's Anatomy premiere party for me.

Later gator!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...