Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Pumpkins are Here!

One of my most favorite times of year in my town is the arrival of the pumpkin patch harvest. Every year I look forward to the seemingly bottomless piles of orange pumpkins gathered in front of the 150 year-old First Methodist Church.

The 18-wheeler truck that transports the bounty to Georgetown delivers your traditional carving pumpkins, mini-pumpkins, white pumpkins, blue pumpkins, and gourds of all shapes, colors, and sizes.And that's not all, a second 18-wheeler truck restocks the patch two weeks later!

I was overwhelmed with joy last Saturday morning when I saw they had finally arrived. The patch is open from 9:00am 'til dark everyday and all proceeds from pumpkin sales benefit the youth mission trip fund.The pumpkin patch also heartily welcomes babies for that ever-popular pumpkin photo op. I'm trying to convince my husband to take our annual Christmas picture there but I don't think he's even going to humor me. ;-)

6 comments:

kwik way loader said...

help me.

used mini excavator said...

when will you go online?

worlds largest bulldozer said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

wagner loader said...

wow, very special, i like it.

tractor loader said...

yeah! its much better,

330 excavator said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...