My friend Hil posted this marriage survey and since I just celebrated my 4-year wedding anniversary, I thought it high time to survey my marriage.
I am also officially challenging my Hubs to complete and post the survey as well. Let's see who wins! (This is a competition, right?)
1.What are your middle names? Allen and Lynn (legally Klosterman but I should have kept Lynn too).
2. How long have you been together? Since the fall of 2001. Our first date was in October but neither of us remember if it was the 6th or 10th. Pretty sure it was the 6th.
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? About a year, but I didn't like him. Thought he was close-minded and opinionated.
4. Who asked who out? Aaron asked me out to dinner with a "group of people." Turns out, he never invited any other people!
5. How old are each of you? What's really important here is that Aaron is one year older than Lacy.
6. Did you go to the same school? Same college, yes.
7. Are you from the same home town? No.
8. Who is the smartest? Constantly up for debate. Are we considering GPA in this? Because if so, Lacy had a 4.0 in grad school...
9. Who majored in what? Aaron: History, Spanish, and Philosophy, Lacy: Communication Studies and English
10. Who is the most sensitive? hmmm...Lacy knows how to properly show her emotions. Does that count?
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? London and Wales!
12. Who has the worst temper? Aaron, definitely. Good thing he doesn't get riled up often.
13. How many children do you want? I just gave birth to twins. Ask me this question in 3-4 years.
14. Who does the cooking? More me but Aaron makes a mean Shepherd's Pie.
15. Who is more social? Ooh, I have to say we are equally social...only because if I say me, I see an argument in my future. ;-)
16. Who is the neat freak? Me.
17. Who is the most stubborn? No comment.
18. Who wakes up earlier? Me, for sure.
19. Where was your first date? Red, Hot, & Blue (Memphis BBQ) and Barnes and Noble. He read "Oh the Places You'll Go" to me.
20. Who has the bigger family? They're both pretty big.
21. Do you get flowers often? Nope, we're on a jewelry kick lately. I got pearls for having the babies.
22. How do you spend the holidays? Thanksgiving with my family, Christmas with his and probably New Year's with mine. Each year is different.
23. Who is more jealous? Erm...no comment.
24. How long did it take to get serious? Not long, 6 months?
25. Who eats more? Aaron.
26. What do you do for a living? I coordinate communicating to employees and he specializes in the religious and residence life of college students.
27. Who’s better with the computer? Me because I have the patience to read the documentation.
28. Who drives when you are together? Aaron so I can nap.
29. What is your song? "All I Want is You" by U2