Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I am celebrating the 28th anniversary of the day I was born. Thanks mom and dad for having me and having me first (cuz Rusty's a pretty fun little brother).

Thanks also to my mom for another wonderful variety of gifts such as my very own copy of one of my favorite books, Ella Minnow Pea, a pint-sized Italian creme cake, a sweet $5 pair of jeans, a $100 bill, and several fun food items. And thanks for letting me talk you into giving them to me a day early. I knew you'd be easy to win over.

For myself, I bought these fun felt flower headbands from my friend Ann's Etsy shop.

pink flower headband (which I'm wearing today to tame my rainy day hair)
blue flower headband

You should spend some time window shopping in her shop today.

Tonight, my hubs is taking me out for dinner and a movie, Alice in Wonderland (he even told me he'd spring for the 3D tickets!) and my mom is watching the boys. All around, a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Jennie from the Block said...

Sounds like an awesome birthday!! Enjoy!

The Artisann/Ann-tidote said...

wow! thanks for the shout out! :)
I love alice in wonderland-what did you think? perhaps you should blog about it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...