Thursday, June 17, 2010

Owls, Little Girls, and New Rooms

When my friend Kelly said she let her 2 year-old daughter Abby pick out the paint color for her new room, I eagerly asked what other plans she had for the room. Kelly said her daughter also requested pink sheets and that's about it. I sighed dramatically as I propped my chin in my hand and expressed how fun I thought it would be to design a little gal's bedroom.

So I did.

Whether my friend liked it or not. ;-)

Note: my boys next bedroom is already planned and designed. They get no choice. ;-)

These are two concepts I created for Abby. I based both designs on her favorite colors, animals, toys, and books. I then came up with two general styles for a child's bedroom.

Concept 1

Concept 2

I presented both concepts to the parents and currently, they are discussing everything with Abby. I had so much fun and I can't wait to find pricing information and a budget for the final design.

Currently, I am researching how much a gal can make per hour for something like this. ;-)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE it! Abby will make her final selection this weekend.

For the record: We are more than happy to be the first guinea pigs for your potential side business!

The Artisann said...

i would LOVE to have this as a job too. one day???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...